Sunday, June 5, 2011

God is looking for you!

On Sunday, May 29, around 3:00 PM another man knocked at the door.  Twenty-five year old Roberto from Costa Rica was passing through and looking for some help along the way and knocked on our door.  He had spent five years in the U.S. as a young teen and spoke English really well.  I was blown away.  I really didn't know what to think.  I didn't believe his story and I told him so.  I told him that I didn't know what to think but as I went inside the house for a moment I asked God to guide me and take control of the situation.  I didn't necessarily believe his story but I knew that since God brought him here that He wanted me to witness to him.  So another three hours and another person ready to be saved that got saved.  It was truly amazing.  As I told both of them, “You can knock on probably every door here in Jáltipan and you won't hear what you just heard at this door, God is looking for you".  He stayed all week and worked with us on the well.  I downloaded some really good sermons off of sermonaudio.com and he heard some good preaching all week long while we worked.  We baptized him Sunday evening and he left on his way yesterday.  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment